TOEFL PREPARATION/TOEFL COACHING IN DELHI
Test of English as a Foreign Language,is a standardised test that measures English proficiency of a student who wishes to enter a university or college program in the United States and Canada.TOEFL has four sections covering the language skills of reading,writing,listening and speaking.The test is approximately 3.5 hours long with one 10 mins break.
Why Concordia ?
- Unlimited Computer Access On line Tests; Softwares for Practice
- Unlimited Library Access Well Equipped Library with Best Publications available in the market
- Flexible Class Scheduling
- Reading Comprehension with better fluency and confidence
- Improve your listening skills with our expert opinion
- Get better Speaking and Writing abilities with our guidance and years of experience
- Series of Mock Test to Evaluate Performance
- Special Time Bound Practice Tests and Quizzes
- Personalized Attention to Each Student
- Professional Assistance in Registration for Examination
- Unlimited Doubt Clearing Sessions
- Diverse Study Material
- Complementary Text Books and CD
- Classroom Course Recommended for all students who gain from structured learning.
- Classroom Session(Duration 45 hours.)
- 6 weeks program7.5 hours per week
- Practice study material for effective learning.
- Refresher course:Recommended for with strong basics who would like a shorter course.
- Classroom session(Duration 14 hours.)
- 7 Classes for 2 hours each.
- One on one classes:Recommended for all students who need personal attention and flexible hours.Students with weak basics will benefit the most.
- 22 hours(11 classes)
- 4 full length tests.
- Weekend classes:
- Classroom session(42hours)
- 6 weeks program3.5hours per day twice a week.
- Online ClassesFor details contact us on”+919999664292”
TOEFL Test Structure
ReadingDescription: 3–5 passages, each containing 12–14 questions Approximate time: 60-100 minutes
ListeningDescription: 6–9 passages, each containing 5–6 questions Approximate time: 60-90 minutes
BreakMandatory break: 10 minutes
SpeakingDescription: 6 tasks Approximate time: 20 minutes
WritingDescription: 2 tasks Approximate time: 50 minutes