SAT Coaching in Delhi
A standardized test, the SAT® measures Mathematical, Reading and Writing skills of students aspiring to undergo their undergraduate studies abroad. The test intends to aid Undergraduate Schools to assess the potential of the applicants for advanced study. Universities in the US, while inviting applications from prospective students, ask for SAT® scores. The examination is entirely a paper-based Test. The test is scored on a maximum of 1600. The SAT® I score alone cannot guarantee admission into a school - the test is only one of the major factors taken into consideration in the long process of an applicant getting admitted into a graduate school that they desire. The SAT® has following sections – Mathematics, Reading test and Writing and Language test.
What is the scoring scale for the SAT®?
- The Mathematics section is scored on a scale of 200-800
- The Critical Reading section is scored on a scale of 200-800
- The Essay is scored separately on a scale of 2-8
- The entire SAT® test score ranges from 400-1600
Advantages of the New SAT Scoring Scale compared to Old SAT
- Doesn’t penalize students for guessing wrong answer, so students have the opportunity to benefit even if they aren’t certain about an answer.
- Students can now determine where they can improve their performance by looking at the details on the redesigned score report.
- The essay is optional
- 12 Weeks Course.
- 3 Classes Per Week.
- Online Classes
- Weekends/Early morning classes available
- Unlimited Computer Access On line Tests; Softwares for Practice.
- Unlimited Library Access Well Equipped Library with Best Publications available in the market.
- Flexible Class Scheduling.
- Exclusive Test Assignments in SAT.
- Reading Comprehension Tips with emphasis on skillful usage of Skimming and Scanning Techniques for better performance.
- Emphasis on Vocabulary Building
- Voluminous Assignments helpful in Analogies, Antonyms and Sentence Completion
- Special Assignments for Quantitative Section
- Special Writing Classes Group Discussions Based on Writing
- Basic Grammar Classes helpful in Essay Writing, Sentence Corrections and Paragraph and Sentence Improvement
- Series of Mock Test to Evaluate Performance
- Special Time Bound Practice Tests and Quizzes
- Personalized Attention to Each Student
- Professional Assistance in Registration for Examination
- Diverse Study Material
- Unlimited Doubt Clearing Sessions
- Complementary Text Books and CDs
- Short listing of Colleges
- Complementary IELTS/TOEFL classes.