IELTS COACHING IN DELHI
IELTS Exam Preparation
IELTS, the international English Language Testing System,is designed to access the language ability of candidates who need to study or work in countries where English is used as the language of communication. It covers the four basic language skills Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. IELTS Exams has two modules General Training and Academic.The General Training module is usually taken by people who want to immigrate,and the Academic module is taken by people who want to study abroad.
Why Concordia ?
- Unlimited Library Access Well Equipped Library with Best Publications available in the market
- Flexible Class Scheduling
- Reading Comprehension with better fluency and confidence
- Improve your listening skills with our expert opinion
- Get better Speaking and Writing abilities with our guidance and years of experience
- Series of Mock Test to Evaluate Performance
- Special Time Bound Practice Tests and Quizzes
- Personalized Attention to Each Student
- Professional Assistance in Registration for Examination
- Unlimited Doubt Clearing Sessions
- Diverse Study Material
- Complementary Text Books and CDs
- Classroom Course Recommended for all students who gain from structured learning.
- Classroom Session(Duration 45 hours.)
- 6 weeks program7.5 hours per week.
- Refresher course:Recommended for with strong basics who would like a shorter course
- Classroom session(Duration 14 hours.)
- 7 Classes for 2 hours each.)
- One on one classes:Recommended for all students who need personal attention and flexible hours.Students with weak basics will benefit the most.
- 22 hours(11 classes)
- 4 full length simulated IELTS Exams diagnostic tests.
- Weekend classes:
- Classroom session(42hours)
- 6 weeks program3.5hours per day twice a week.
- Online ClassesFor details contact us on”+919999664292”
Unlimited support, till you succeed.
IELTS ExamsTest Structure
ListeningScore: 09 Bands
No of questions: 4 Sections 40 Items
Section Time: 40 minutes(30 minutes to listen to a tape and to answer questions on what you hear,and 10 mins to transfer your answers to answer sheet.)
ReadingScore: 09 Bands
No of questions: 3 Sections 40 Items
Section Time: 1 hour(Your task is to read passages of text and answer questions according to what you have read.There are also other types of assignments.)
WritingScore: 09 Bands
No of questions: 3 Sections
Section Time: 1 hour(20 mins to write a letter or a chart and 40 mins to write an essay.)
SpeakingScore: 09 Bands
No of questions: 2 Tasks
Section Time: 11 to 14 mins(3 parts:Personal Interview,Brief Speech and Discussion round.)
TotalScore: 09 Bands
Section Time: 2 hours and 55 mins.