GRE PREPARATION/GRE COACHING IN DELHI
The GRE, Graduate record examination is designed to measure the verbal,quantitative and analytical writing skills of the candidates applying for a Graduate record examination(i.e M.S,M.Sc,M.A etc)Today several Bschools also use the GRE(Graduate record examination) to filter candidates to their program.
Why Concordia ?
- Unlimited Computer Access On line Tests; Softwares for Practice
- Unlimited Library Access Well Equipped Library with Best Publications available in the market
- Flexible Class Scheduling
- Exclusive Test Assignments in GRE Preparation
- Reading Comprehension Tips with emphasis on skillful usage of Skimming and Scanning Techniques for better performance
- Emphasis on Vocabulary Building
- Voluminous Assignments helpful in Analogies, Antonyms and Sentence Completion
- Special Assignments for Data Interpretation
- Special Analytical Writing Classes Strategies for both Issue and Argument Based Topics; Group Discussions Based on Writing
- Series of Mock Test to Evaluate Performance
- Special Time Bound Practice Tests and Quizzes
- Personalized Attention to Each Student
- Professional Assistance in Registration for Examination
- Unlimited Doubt Clearing Sessions
- Diverse Study Material
- Complementary Text Books and CDs
- Short listing of Colleges
- Complementary IELTS/TOEFL classes
- 5 weeks,4 days a week,3 hours per day60 hours.
- 10 weeks,2 days a week on weekdays,3 hours per day60 hours.
- 10 weeks,2 days a week on weekends,3 hours per day60 hours.
- One on one tutoring:It is an introductory one on one session to work on basics on flexible schedule
- GRE Coaching Classes:Recommended for students who need to brush up before the test.(Up to 8 hours of classes with our teachers.)
- Online ClassesFor details contact us on”+919999664292”
Structure Of New GRE PREPARATION
Analytical Writing(One section with two separately timed tasks)Score Range:Analytical Writing scores will continue to be reported on the same 06 score level in half point increments. Number of questions: 2 Topics:One Analyze the Issue”task and one “Analyze the Argument “task Time: 30 mins per task
Reasoning (Two Sections)Score Range:reasoning scores will be reported on a new 130170 score scale,in 1 point increments.(Ver sus200800 in 10 points increments) Number of questions:20 questions per section Topics:reasoning measure contains four type of questions. 1.Quantitative Comparison Questions. 2.Multiple Choice QuestionsSelec t one answer choice. 3.Multiple Choice questionsSelect one or more answer choices. 4.Numeric entry questions. Time: 35 mins per section
Total3.5 hours approx.